Bookings

Services:

*All bookings require a 30% holding fee with in 24hrs of booking approval; Remaining 70% is due prior to Iesha Renee' taking the stage*
*30% Holding fee is non-refundable unless previously agreed upon!
*Free shows are subject to be canceled by IRC if is not in best interest if IRC!
Feature

 As a “Feature” for your next event Iesha Renee’ will provide you with a knee slapping 15-20 min set that is sure to loosen up any crowd for your “Headliner”!

Comedic Set           Time:15-20 mins              Fee: $100.00

Headliner

As a “Headliner” for your next event Iesha Renee’ will ensure that your audience does not stop laughing for a min of 30 min. This will definitely have your crowd coming back for shows to come!

Comedic Set           Time:30 mins              Fee: $200.00

 Host

The “Host” is one of the most important comedians on the stage! Their job is to ensure that the atmosphere stays fun, energetic, and ready for the next comic and Iesha Renee’ is the perfect one for the job!

Comedic Set           Time:1 hr 30 mins              Fee: $250.00

Opener

As an “Opener” for your next event Iesha Renee’ will provide you with a crisp 5-10 min set that will not only leave your audience wanting more but ensure that they are having fun! Be warned, you may want to book her for a feature or Headline act after this one!

Comedic Set           Time:10 mins              Fee: $25.00

Special Appearance

Mingling with guest is one thing Iesha Renee loves to do! Its an opportunity to get intimate and is her favorite part of the job! So impress your business partners and friends by booking Iesha Renee’ Comedy for your next event! We Guarantee that your guest will love her!

          Time:2hrs              Fee: $50.00

Click the links below to download/view contracts!

Service Contract

Artist Rider

Calendar is loading...
Powered by Booking Calendar
captcha